WELCOME to 1690 Alexandre DeSève, Montreal
- Multi-storey unit
- 966 sf
- 2nd floor: Open concept living room and kitchen
- 3rd floor: Four (4) bedrooms and one (1) bathroom
- Magnificent terrace overlooking the backyard
- Beautiful brightness in the air of life
- Exterior courtyard with South-West orientation, sun all
day! Assured crush!
- Wood floors
- One (1) large storage space on the ground floor
- There is the Parc des Bourragans close to the building
- The backyard is a common area for restricted use for all
- 87 Walking Score, close to all services!
- Located within 6 minutes walking distance of metro
Papineau and Beaudry 0.4 km
Currently, there is no contingency fund in effect and no
co-ownership fees are collected, there are no financial
statements or minutes produced by the co-ownership
The building belongs to a single owner, possibility for the
buyer to buy the three (3) divided units 1690-1696 and 1698
CENTRIS LISTINGS of the two (2) other units in the building.
The 1696 Alexandre DeSève: #Centris: 23578815
The 1698 Alexandre DeSève: #Centris: 19595528
A visit is a must!