WELCOME to 1698 Alexandre DeSève, Montreal
* Ground floor unit
* 1,116 sf
* Two (2) Bedrooms and one (1) bathroom
* Open concept living room and kitchen
* Office area and boudoir.
* Beautiful luminosity in the airs of life.
* Small terrace overlooking the backyard, possibility to
* Exterior courtyard with South-West orientation, sun all
day! Assured crush!
* Pine wood floors (ancestral) and wood slats
* Two (2) large storage spaces on the ground floor
(possible transformation into living space)
* There is the Parc des Bourragans close to the building
* The backyard is a common area for restricted use for all
* 87 Walking Score, close to all services!
* Located within 6 minutes walking distance of metro
Papineau and Beaudry 0.4 km
Currently, there is no contingency fund in effect and no
co-ownership fees are collected, there are no financial
statements or minutes produced by the co-ownership
The building belongs to a single owner, possibility for the
buyer to buy the three (3) divided units 1690-1696 and 1698
CENTRIS LISTINGS of the two (2) other units in the building.
The 1690 Alexandre DeSève: #Centris: 15097187
The 1696 Alexandre DeSève: #Centris: 23578815
A visit is a must!