WELCOME to 1698 Alexandre DeSève, Montreal
* Ground floor unit
* 1,116 sf
* Two (2) Bedrooms and one (1) bathroom
* Open concept living room and kitchen
* Office area and boudoir.
* Beautiful luminosity in the airs of life.
* Small terrace overlooking the backyard, possibility to
* Exterior courtyard with South-West orientation, sun all
day! Assured crush!
* Pine wood floors (ancestral) and wood slats
* Two (2) large storage spaces on the ground floor
(possible transformation into living space)
* There is the Parc des Bourragans close to the building
* The backyard is a common area for restricted use for all
* 87 Walking Score, close to all services!
* The backyard is shared with the other 2 co-owners
* Located within 6 minutes walking distance of metro
Papineau and Beaudry 0.4 km
Currently, there is a contingency fund with a sum of
$60,000, co-ownership fees are expected in 2023, there are
no financial statements or minutes produced by the
There is preventive work to be done in the common areas:
foundation, crawl space, ventilation and insulation of the
roof (attic), and gutters. If the cost of the work were to
exceed the dedicated amount of $60,000, special
contributions could be expected.
The owner paid the amount required by Law 141 into a
A visit is a must!